Sunday, August 30, 2009

bitches

there's a lot of meaning for me when it comes to cousins.I've got,let say,not the best-est in the world,but still the best for me.and then comes the role of nawal and wani,both beautiful,bold and totally gedik!

so yesterday we went to pudu to buy me my ticket.urghh,i hate it when i saw the old ugly pudu building at first sight.i was terribly reluctant to step inside the contaminated atmosphere just to get myself a quarter of A4 paper with some printings on it.so instead of taking my own sweet time in pudu,i just stomp inside as quickly as possible and rushed to the JEBAT ticket booth.followed by my posies(referring to wani and nawal) and my loyal playmate,mr harriez syabiel.unfortunately for me,(maybe pudu knows how i curse the day it was built) the ticket was all sold out.except for the 1230pm.i HAD to take it.i HAD to buy it.and i GOT it.so 1230pm for me on monday.

after all the rushing,nawal got crazy.it was normal for her to be crazy.but the thing is,after she starts,there will be no stop to it.everybody will have to bear her.at first,it was just the silly jokes.and then it turned into showing some stupid acts which would totally make us laugh to death.and then it turned into some loud screaming.yess,it was a whole lot of screaming.each time a passerby passed my car,she started to scream at them.you could not imagine how they react to the loud shrieking.some was shocked to death,some even hugged a nearby pole to the results of being shocked.IT WAS HILARIOUS.and it was bad.but what the heck.hahahaha.those were the good times we had together.


this is wani


this is nawal


this is abell


and they are my bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment